The following universities have discovered how vital a diagnostic tool the ARTEC IMAGING EquusCT is when used with their CT scanner to help improve the lives of the animals they treat:
- University of Florida, USA University of Georgia, USA
- Oregon State University, USA Kansas State University, USA
- North Carolina State University,USA Universtat Autonoma de Barcelona, Spain
- Louisiana State University,USA Warsaw University, Poland
- Auburn University,USA The Ohio State University, USA
- University of Queensland, Brisbane, Australia
- University of Tennessee, USA
- University of Melbourne, Melbourne, Australia
- Charles Sturt University, Wagga Wagga, Australia
- Murdoch University, Perth, Australia
- Khon Kaen University, Khon Kaen, Thailand
- Adelaide University, Adelaide, Australia
Ingenuity in patient positioning and scanning ... a breakthrough in automatic tracking.
ARTEC IMAGING has developed the premier and preferred system for CT scanning of horses (camels, llamas, large cats, etc.) at veterinary teaching universities and private clinics. The EquusCT automatically synchronizes with the movement of the CT couch without any electrical or mechanical interfacing. The EquusCT operates with any CT, is easy to use, and provides the practitioner with a breakthrough tool that enhances the diagnosis of a patient's condition.
Artfully engineered solutions
View the EquusCT in operation.
New Product Updates:
The ARTEC IMAGING EquusCT scan system for performing standing CT's in universities and private equine clinics.
Double click here to add text.